SnapCheck Mobile Deposit
With our iPhone or Android app, you can deposit checks with your mobile device anytime and anywhere.
To Get Started:
- Download the current version of the CLB&T app.
- Login to the app with your current online banking credentials and tap the menu button in the upper left hand corner. If you are not currently an online banking customer, apply here.
- Tap Mobile Deposit.
- Enter the information requested. If you would like to enroll multiple accounts for SnapCheck Mobile Deposit, please contact our Customer Service Department at 641.355.2217.
- Your enrollment will be reviewed by a bank employee and approved within one business day. If you are unable to access mobile deposit within one business day, contact us.
- The cutoff time for mobile deposits is 3:00 p.m. Mobile deposits made after 3:00 p.m. will be processed the next business day.
- Endorse the check with:
Signature of the check payee and print CLB&T Mobile Deposit Only.
- Login into the CLB&T mobile app.
- Tap the Menu button in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- Tap Mobile Deposit.
- Tap Deposit Check.
- Select the account you would like to deposit to and enter the amount of the deposit.
- Tap Take Pictures.
- Tap Front of Check, align the check within the box provided and take picture.
- Tap Back of Check, align the check within the box provided and take picture.
- Tap Save Images.
- Tap Submit Deposit.
- Click I Agree.
- Your deposit will be reviewed & processed by a bank teller. You will receive a confirmation of your deposit via email.
Mobile Deposit FAQs
What types of checks can I deposit?
Only checks drawn on institutions located in the United States can be processed through mobile deposit. Checks must be made payable to the account owner or joint owners and have been properly endorsed with CLB&T Mobile Deposit Only and the payee's signature.
What types of checks can I NOT deposit with mobile deposit?
Foreign checks, savings bonds, third party checks, rebate checks and returned or redeposited checks cannot be processed with mobile deposit. Please visit one of our four locations to process these transactions.
How should I endorse my check?
Sign the back of your check just as you would for a traditional deposit in the space allocated for endorsements only. Below your signature, PRINT the words - For CLB&T Mobile Deposit Only. Use dark ink, write legibly.
How long do I need to keep my deposited check?
CLB&T recommends keeping your deposited check for five business days after the deposit has been confirmed. Please securely destroy all deposited checks.
Is there a fee for mobile deposit?
We do not charge for mobile deposit.
How will I be notified that you have receive my mobile deposit?
You will receive email notification for the following status updates:
Pending further review (we have received your deposit and it is being reviewed; further notification will be sent when it is accepted or declined)