Clear Sailing “55” is Clear Lake Bank & Trust’s premier club for customers age 55 and better.
To become a member of Clear Sailing “55,” simply open a World Class Checking Account. Maintaining a balance of at least $1,500 in a checking or savings account or $15,000 in certificates of deposit qualifies you for the perks of Clear Sailing “55.” Apply now.
Members of Clear Sailing “55” receive:
- Our semi-annual newsletter highlighting upcoming events
- Free admittance to Clear Lake Movie Day on the third Wednesday of each month and Garner Movie Day (check your newsletter for dates in Garner)
- Free cashier’s checks and notary services
- Free wallet-style checks per year
- Free debit card
- Exciting travel opportunities – day trips, cruises, extended trips
- Great times with great people!
Calendar of Events:
- Clear Lake Movie Day: 3rd Wednesday of every month
- Garner Movie Day: April 25, July 25, October 24, 2018
- May 30, 2018: Chanhassen Dinner Theater, "Newsies"
- June 13: Cedar Falls: Barns, Brews and Kangaroos
- July 25, 2018: Guthrie Theatre, "West Side Story"
- August 21: Mystery Trip
- September 12-14: Twilight River Boat Mississippi River Cruise
- October 16: Daytrippers Theater, "Drinking Habits 2"
- November 15-19: Nashville Country Christmas
- March 30 - April 6, 2019: California Coast Cruise
- December 15-19 2019: Nashville Christmas
- February 13, 2019: Church Ladies Basement, "You Smell Barn"
If a cancellation is necessary, every effort will be made to provide either a partial or full refund, however, we cannot guarantee a full refund. Some limitation may apply due to prior purchases, down payments, ticket prices, meal guarantees, etc. We promise to do our best for you!
For more information on any of the events listed above, please contact one of our Clear Sailing “55” coordinators:
Downtown Mason City