Clear Sailing “55” is Clear Lake Bank & Trust’s premier club for customers age 55 and better.
To become a member of Clear Sailing “55,” simply open a World Class Checking Account. Maintaining a balance of at least $1,500 in a checking or savings account or $15,000 in certificates of deposit qualifies you for the perks of Clear Sailing “55.” Apply now.
Members of Clear Sailing “55” receive:
- Our semi-annual newsletter highlighting upcoming events
- Free admittance to Clear Lake Movie Day on the third Wednesday of each month and Garner Movie Day (check your newsletter for dates in Garner)
- Free cashier’s checks and notary services
- Free wallet-style checks per year
- Free debit card
- Exciting travel opportunities – day trips, cruises, extended trips
- Great times with great people!
Calendar of Events:
- May 4: Des Moines Civic Center, "School of Rock"
- June 5: Old Log, "Tenderly"
- July 24: Chanhassen Dinner Theatre, "Mamma Mia"
- August 28: Mystery Trip
- October 2: Mississippi River Boat Cruise
- November 11-15: Branson Christmas
- March 10-21, 2020: Panama Canal Cruise
- September 2020: Washington, D.C.
If a cancellation is necessary, every effort will be made to provide either a partial or full refund, however, we cannot guarantee a full refund. Some limitation may apply due to prior purchases, down payments, ticket prices, meal guarantees, etc. We promise to do our best for you!
For more information on any of the events listed above, please contact one of our Clear Sailing “55” coordinators:
Downtown Mason City