Trust, Investment Management and Fiduciary Services
The selection of your executor or trustee is one of the most important decisions you will make. By working with qualified professionals, you ensure your wishes will be carried out to meet your family’s needs.
Many people choose to use our bank as trustee because we are:
- Objective – a professional, third party
- Accessible – local professionals, available face-to-face for personalized service
- Experienced – professionals educated in trust, tax law and estate administration
- Stable – part of a strong, stable community bank
- Diversified – capable of managing special assets including real estate, personal property, and various investments
- Knowledgeable of fiduciary and tax matters – able to accurately interpret and follow terms of your will or trust, consistent with laws which govern the arrangement and ensure tax requirements are addressed
- Connected – routinely working with other advisors, such as attorneys and accountants
Contact us for a no-obligation meeting to discuss how we can best serve your needs!
Vice President/Trust Officer
Downtown Mason City/Clear Lake
Products provided by Clear Lake Bank & Trust’s Trust Department are not FDIC insured.