We'll make it easy! Here's what you need:
1. Open a Clear Lake Bank & Trust checking and/or savings account.
2. Review several months of your current account history.
Make a list of all automatic payments and direct deposits. Items to consider:
3. Switch your payments/deposits to your new Clear Lake Bank & Trust checking account or bring your monthly statements into a personal banker for assistance.
- You'll need your account number and our routing number (#073904036).
- Does your employer require a form to switch your direct deposit? Request one from a personal banker.
- Need a voided check? Contact a personal banker.
- Most companies require a specific form to request a change of payment information. To help, we've provided links/resources for commonly used services in our area.
- Not a fan of electronic payments? We'll set you up for our free online bill pay service. Ask a banker for details.
- Still missing something? Contact us for additional resources.
5. Looking for additional financial resources?